Pecan Pie Monkey Bread
Recipe by Chef Christina Kaelberer from the Edwards Dessert Kitchen
Monkey see. Monkey eat. This monkey bread is full of gooey pecan goodness that melts apart into cinnamon-y sweet, bite-sized bits. It’s sure to please.
Pecan Pie Monkey Bread Ingredients
- 3 packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 EDWARDS® Georgia Style Pecan Pie, cut into ½-inch pieces
Glaze Ingredients (Optional)
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp milk or water
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate biscuit layers and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Toss biscuit pieces in sugar mixture until coated evenly.
- Layer biscuit pieces, pecans and frozen EDWARDS® pecan pie bites in the Bundt pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and invert onto a serving platter.
- Optional: Create a glaze, combining 2 cups powdered sugar with 2-3 tablespoons milk or water, adding more until desired consistency.
- Optional: Drizzle glaze over monkey bread.