EDWARDS® Georgia Style Pecan Pie
Classic pecan filling. Smothered with pecans. Plenty of southern charm. Every bite confirms that you are a wise person who made a good decision—a true taste of a timeless tradition on a flaky pastry dough crust.
Serve at room temperature or warm for best flavor.
Remove pie from carton. Thaw at room temperature for 3½ - 4 hours or refrigerate overnight.
For a flaky crust, preheat conventional oven to 350°F. Remove pie from carton. Place pie in center of oven on baking sheet and heat as follows:
- Frozen Pie: Heat for 15-20 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Refrigerated Pie: Heat for 12-15 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Room Temperature Pie: Heat for 10-12 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes.
Place slice on a microwave-safe dish and heat at medium power as follows:
- Refrigerated Slice: Heat for 30 seconds and let stand for 1 minute.
- Room Temperature Slice: Heat for 20 seconds and let stand for 1 minute
CORN SYRUP, WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, PALM OIL, EGGS, PECANS, WATER, NONFAT MILK, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, DEXTROSE, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, YEAST, PRESERVED WITH POTASSIUM SORBATE.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGGS, TREE NUTS (PECANS), MILK, SOY.
CONTAINS BIOENGINEERED FOOD INGREDIENTS