Pecan Pie Granola
Recipe by Jeanine Donofrio of LOVE & LEMONS
- One EDWARDS® Georgia Style Pecan Pie
- ½ cup oats
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- Pulverize EDWARDS® Georgia Style Pecan Pie.
- Mix pulverized crust and remaining ingredients in a bowl, then pour onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 300°F.
- Let cool and add it on top of a bowl of ice cream.
- For extra decadence, caramelize the pecan pie filling and it to your pecan sundae.