Chocolate Crème Pie Truffle Pops
Recipe by Chef Christina Kaelberer from the Edwards Dessert Kitchen
Chocolate crème pie truffle pops. The elegance of a truffle. The simplicity of stick-based food. The best of both worlds. The chocolate crème, cream of the crop.
- 1 EDWARDS® Chocolate Crème Pie
- 12 oz. dark chocolate or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp vegetable or grapeseed oil
- 4 to 6-inch white lollipop sticks (optional)
- White chocolate, gold leaf, cookie bits (optional)
- Thaw pie slightly for 10 minutes.
- Using a silicone cake pop mold, scoop thawed pie into the molds, making sure to grab a little bit of each component of the pie.
- If your mold allows, add lollipop sticks into the pie pops.
- Freeze overnight.
- Melt chocolate with the oil.
- Unmold pie pops and dip into melted chocolate.
- Optional: Garnish pie pops using white chocolate drizzle, gold leaf or cookie bits.