Stars And Stripes Cheesecake
Stars and stripes forever. Here's an idea for a beautiful patriotic dessert that's fun and easy to make!
- 1 EDWARDS® Original Whipped Cheesecake
- 1 box of red gelatin (strawberry)
- 1 box of blue gelatin (blue raspberry)
- Remove pie from packaging and allow to thaw slightly.
- In separate bowls, pour ¼ packet of red gelatin and ¼ packet of blue gelatin
- Using your forefinger and thumb, pinch blue gelatin between fingers and sprinkle around each rosette on the outer row.
- Continue to sprinkle around each rosette on two outer rows.
- Using your forefinger and thumb, pinch red gelatin between fingers and sprinkle in lines going across center rosettes.
- Thaw pie in refrigerator for another 30 minutes. (Additional time will make the colors more vibrant).
Serve and enjoy!
Note: Use more or less gelatin to increase or decrease the flavor influence of the gelatin.