Cinnamon Roll French Toast
Recipe by Naomi Robinson of Bakers Royale
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- 4 slices of EDWARDS® Signatures Georgia Style Pecan Pie, filling scraped into a bowl
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 cups cinnamon rolls, cut and toasted
- ⅓ cup dried cherries or cranberries, or raisins (optional)
- In a large bowl beat together the eggs, milk, filling from EDWARDS® Georgia Style Pecan Pie, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Cut cinnamon rolls into ¼ inch slices and toast.
- Lightly grease an oven-proof 10-inch skillet and arrange cinnamon roll slices to fit pan.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over slices. Gently press slices as needed to make sure all pieces are moisten.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350°F oven for 35-40 minutes. Cool slightly.