Recipe by Naomi Robinson of Bakers Royale
- 12 chocolate cupcakes
- 1 ½ cups unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 slices of EDWARDS® HERSHEY'S* Chocolate Crème Pie, filling scraped into a bowl
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4-5 cups of powdered sugar
- In a stand mixer bowl, fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together butter, unsweetened cocoa powder and EDWARDS® HERSHEY'S* Chocolate Crème Pie filling.
- Add in 2 cups of powdered sugar and beat on low until combined. Increase speed and beat until well blended. Repeat with 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Add in remaining cup of sugar a ¼ cup at a time until desired stiffness of frosting is desired. Transfer frosting to a pastry bag fitted with a round tip and pipe frosting onto completely cooled cupcakes. (Optional: Rim with sprinkles.)