These Crème Pie Pops are hard to top!
- 1 EDWARDS® Turtle Crème Pie
- Chocolate candy melts
- White chocolate candy melts
- 1 double-sided silicone cake pop mold
- 1 pastry bag
- 4 – 6" white lollipop sticks
- Thaw Pie slightly and scoop out filling.
- Place filling into pastry bag and pipe into mold.
- Place two sides of mold together, tapping slightly to adhere both sides. Freeze till firm.
- Melt Candy Melts in 15-second intervals in microwave taking care not to overheat or burn.
- Dip frozen pops into chocolate and let firm.
- Stick pops into styrofoam or floral foam to ensure a nice round shape.
- Drizzle with white chocolate candy melts.