Our update on the ever-popular lemon drop cocktail, we use EDWARDS® Lemon Crème Pie making this a smooth sipping drink that pleases all palates. This cocktail recipe was developed at Edwards Dessert Kitchen, our innovation space and ultimate dessert destination in Minneapolis.
- 1 slice EDWARDS Lemon Crème Pie
- 2 oz Vodka
- 3/4 oz Triple Sec
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- Add vodka, orange liqueur or triple sec, and lemon juice to shaker tin.
- Scoop the filling from one slice of EDWARDS® Lemon Crème Pie and add it to the shaker tin. Reserve the pie crust.
- Dip glass rim in fresh citrus juice. Rim half of glass in crumbled pie crust, half in sugar.
- Add ice to both the tin and glass.
- Strain into the rimmed glass.
- Garnish with lemon rind and enjoy!