- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Juice and zest of ½ a navel orange
- Whipped cream
- 1 EDWARDS® Key Lime Pie
- Gently simmer cranberries and sugar with zest and juice from the navel orange till soft.
- Thaw pie and scoop out filling.
- Crumble pie crust or cut frozen with cookie cutter.
- Pipe whipped cream layer into glass or jar.
- Add pie crust layer, spoon or pipe pie filling layer, pipe second whipped cream layer and dollop of cranberries, followed by pie crust layer, and final pie filling layer. Top with whipped cream, garnish with cranberries and a little orange zest.