This cocktail recipe was developed at Edwards Dessert Kitchen, our innovation space and ultimate dessert destination in Minneapolis. This twist on a classic margarita uses EDWARDS® Key Lime Pie to give this timeless cocktail a unique smooth and creamy texture.
- 1 slice EDWARDS® Key Lime Pie
- 1.5 oz tequila
- .5 oz orange liquer or triple sec
- .5 oz lime juice
- fresh citrus
- lime garnish
- Add tequila, orange liqueur or triple sec, and lime juice to shaker tin.
- Scoop the filling from one slice of EDWARDS® Key Lime Pie and add it to the shaker tin.
- Reserve the crust for rimming the glass after dipping the rim in fresh citrus.
- Add ice to both the tin and glass.
- Strain into the rimmed glass.
- Garnish with lime and enjoy!