As seen on Dessert Duels
Recipe By Chef Leigh Omilinsky
1 EDWARDS® Chocolate Crème Pie. Scoop out the center into a bowl. Mix until it is homogenous. Set aside.
CRISPY RICE CEREAL INGREDIENTS
- 1½ Tbsp butter
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 tsp salt
CRISPY RICE CEREAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and mix occasionally until it is all melted together.
- Add the salt.
- Stir in crispy rice cereal and mix until they are coated with the marshmallows.
- Place the crispy rice cereal mix inside the empty pie shell so it is about halfway up the crust. You may have extra crispy rice cereal mix.
- Place the pie filling back inside the pie shell. Put into the freezer for 1 hour.
CHOCOLATE COATING INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups good-quality dark chocolate (60% or higher)
- ¼ cup refined coconut oil
CHOCOLATE COATING INSTRUCTIONS
Place the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl or a double boiler. If using the microwave, heat for 30 seconds at a time and stir. Continue until completely melted.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
- Cut the assembled pie into desired rectangles. It is easiest to cut using a warm, wet knife.
- Using a fork, dip the candy bars into chocolate coating and put onto a baking rack.
- Decorate as desired and let set.