Pumpkin Oatmeal Crème Pies
Oh! My! Gourd! Seize the holidays with a tasty twist on these classic treats.
Cookie dough Ingredients
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
Cookie dough Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix butter and brown sugar till well combined.
- Add molasses, vanilla, eggs, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and whisk thoroughly. Sift in flour.
- Add oats and mix till just combined.
- Let batter rest 10 min. to firm up.
- On prepared baking sheet, drop 1 Tbsp of dough and space accordingly, cookies will spread out.
- Bake 10 min, and let cool.
How to Assemble
- 1 full EDWARDS® Pumpkin Crème Pie
- 8-10 sets of cookies
- 1 pastry piping bag
- Thaw pie slightly and scoop out filling.
- Place filling in piping bag and gently massage out any frozen lumps.
- Pipe filling between cookies and refreeze sandwiches.