Key Lime Pie Parfait with Cranberries
Own the occasion with parfait perfection.
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Juice and zest of ½ a navel orange
- Whipped cream
- EDWARDS® Key Lime Pie
- Gently simmer cranberries and sugar with zest and juice from the navel orange till soft.
- Thaw pie and scoop out filling.
- Crumble pie crust or cut frozen with cookie cutter.
- Pipe whipped cream layer into glass or jar.
- Add pie crust layer, spoon or pipe pie filling layer, pipe second whipped cream layer and dollop of cranberries, followed by pie crust layer, and final pie filling layer.
- Top with whipped cream, garnish with cranberries and a little orange zest.