Chocolate Pie S'mores Dip
Recipe by Becky Hardin of The Cookie Rookie
- 1 EDWARDS® HERSHEY'S* Chocolate Crème Pie, thawed
- 2 cups large marshmallows
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Graham crackers for dipping
- Turn on the broiler in your oven to 550°F
- Use a hand mixer to carefully blend up the inside of the EDWARDS® HERSHEY'S* Chocolate Crème Pie. Be careful not to get the crust at the bottom or sides. As long as the pie is fully thawed, this should be pretty easy.
- Once blended and smooth, top the pie with large marshmallows. Sprinkle with Chocolate Chips.
- Broil the pie for 1-2 minutes or until the chocolate is melted and marshmallows are toasted. This can happen FAST, so watch carefully.
- Remove and serve immediately with graham crackers for dipping.