EDWARDS® Chocolate Crème Pie with Crumbled Gingersnaps and Stewed Cranberries
Recipe by Kate Arends of Wit & Delight
- 1 EDWARDS® Chocolate Crème Pie
- 1 handful of crumbled gingersnaps
- ½ c. cranberries
- Juice from 1 orange
Stewed Cranberries Instructions
- Combine 3 Tbsp sugar, ½ cup cranberries, juice from an orange.
- Cook over med-high heat until cranberries release juice but still have shape.
How To Assemble
- Thaw one EDWARDS® Chocolate Crème Pie
- Once the stewed cranberries are cool, place on top of pie and sprinkle with crumbled gingersnaps