- Pie tin
- Push pin
- Cork board
- Hole punch
- Printed design
- 3 ft ribbon
- Use glass to draw a circle and cut out
- Punch holes around the outside
- Tape design onto center
- Use Push Pin to punch dots in outline of the design
- Thread ribbon through the top hole from back to the front, leave 4 inches of ribbon
- Wrap ribbon around outer edge, thread through the next hole from back to front. Continue all the way around.
- Thread through the same hole you started with, tie a knot and trim the ends.